Disc Flagpole Solar Light (White)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our Disc-Style Flagpole Solar Light has 200 LEDs to illuminates your American flag with a soft glow at night*. This disc light has a hole through the center to accept the 1/2" stem of your flagpole ornament (ball or eagle) which is threaded into the top of the pole to secure the light.
- easy installation with no wiring required
- 3.7V 5200mAh rechargeable lithium battery (included)
- 5.5V 5.2W efficiency monocrystalline solar panel collects light all day to illuminate the flag at night
- for use with telescoping or in-ground flagpoles up to 25' tall
- measures 1-5/8" x 9-7/8"
- 200 x 0.2W ultra bright SMD 2835 LED's
- maximum runtime of 12 hours on full charge, depending on weather conditions and sun position
- If the threaded stem of the gold ball is not long enough to display this solar light, our Flagpole Extension adds additional space at the top of the flagpole to accommodate a disc solar light.
- We recommend the white solar light for silver and white flagpoles. This solar light is also available in black HERE.
* Solar lights will illuminate your flag at night but will NOT provide a bright spotlight.
Most orders ship within 1 business day. Please allow 7 to 10 days for delivery on some of the International and Historic flags as well as some Specialty and State flags. Shipments on orders received after 1pm may be delayed until the next business day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority or Speedee for local deliveries. UPS or FedEx shipping is available upon request; however, additional fees will apply to orders shipped via UPS or FedEx. We do not ship to destinations outside the United States. We will email the tracking number once order is processed.
You may return any item for any reason within 30 days of receipt for a refund, exchange, or credit. During the holidays, items purchased between November 1st and December 31st can be returned until January 31st. Shipping, handling, and all other fees are not refundable.
Please contact us immediately if your item did not arrive in perfect condition or if we sent you the wrong item.
Why Fly Me Flag
⭐Fast Shipping - most orders ship within 24 hours
⭐American Flags Made in the USA
⭐Safe Secure Checkout w/ SSL Encryption
⭐35 Years of Experience: Trust the Flag Authorities
⭐We Have Your Back & Stand Behind Our Products
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Disc Flagpole Solar Light (White)
I used to have a solar light that mounted on the pole half way up, pointing up at the flag. It looked cluttered and in the way. This is much nicer having a light mounted on top of the pole. It is out of the way. It Looks more integrated into the pole system. It radiates 360 degrees around the pole so that no matter which way the flag is blowing it will be illuminated. On the negative side it has sufficient lumens, but it would be nice to be a bit brighter. The color of the light is on the cold side, perhaps 5000K. It would be nice if it was warmer, perhaps 3500K. I followed the instructions, charging it for three days before turning it on. I mounted it on the pole, turned it on, and reset the pole in its foundation. For the first week to ten days it came on at the appropriate time at dusk, but it would go on and off. It would come on for a minute or two, then turn off for 30 seconds, and then come back on. It did this all night. I thought about returning it, but continued to monitor it for a while. It eventually began flashing only at the beginning of the night and then staying illuminated for the rest of the night. At about 2 weeks it stopped flashing entirely and comes on properly and stays lit all night. It appears to be working fine now. Don’t know why. Maybe it needs to be charged longer than three days prior to use. I am happy with the light.