The 150 Series revolving flagpole truck utilizes 26 stainless steel ball bearings on a cast raceway for ease of rotation. This double-pulley truck is designed for use on flagpoles with up to 4" outside top diameter with female fittings installed.
- cast aluminum construction
- features 1-15/16" outside diameter nylon pulley on 3/8" stainless steel axles
- The bottom of the spindle has 1-1/2" NPT threading to be screwed into the top of the flagpole.
- The top of the truck is designed to accept an ornament with a standard spindle threading of 1/2"-13NC.
- maximum halyard (rope) diameter is 5/16"
Most orders ship within 1 business day. Please allow 7 to 10 days for delivery on some of the International and Historic flags as well as some Specialty and State flags. Shipments on orders received after 1pm may be delayed until the next business day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority or Speedee for local deliveries. UPS or FedEx shipping is available upon request; however, additional fees will apply to orders shipped via UPS or FedEx. We do not ship to destinations outside the United States. We will email the tracking number once order is processed.
You may return any item for any reason within 30 days of receipt for a refund, exchange, or credit. During the holidays, items purchased between November 1st and December 31st can be returned until January 31st. Shipping, handling, and all other fees are not refundable.
Please contact us immediately if your item did not arrive in perfect condition or if we sent you the wrong item.
Why Fly Me Flag
- ⭐Family-Run Business
- ⭐Fast Shipping - most orders ship within 24 hours
- ⭐American Flags Made in the USA
- ⭐Safe Secure Checkout w/ SSL Encryption
- ⭐35 Years of Experience: Trust the Flag Authorities
- ⭐We Have Your Back & Stand Behind Our Products