- Ground set, cone-tapered aluminum flagpole
- Gold anodized aluminum ball ornament
- Cast aluminum stationary truck with pulley (ECX20 has a revolving truck)
- Solid braided polypropylene halyard
- Cast aluminum cleat with mounting screws
- Swivel flag snaps with vinyl snap covers
- Spun aluminum flash collar
- PVC foundation sleeve (ECSA20 and ECX20 have a galvanized steel sleeve)
|Model||Butt Diameter||Wall Thickness||Unflagged Wind Speed||Flagged Wind Speed||Flag Size|
|ECSS20||3"||0.125||118 mph||85 mph||3' x 5'|
|ECS20||3-1/2"||0.125||128 mph||96 mph||3' x 5'|
|ECSA20||4"||0.125||152 mph||110 mph||3' x 5'|
|ECX20||5"||0.125||255 mph||120+ mph||3' x 5'|
The list price does NOT include freight. Please contact us for a quote with freight, local delivery, and installation included.
When it comes to flagpoles, the sky's the limit! Fly Me Flag has more than 30 years experience installing residential and commercial flagpoles. Our knowledgeable team will help you select the ideal flagpole for your location. Call or visit our showroom for a free consultation today!