The Honor and Remember Flag is perfect for both Memorial Day and Veteran's Day. It was created as a national symbol to acknowledge the sacrifice of men and women in the United States Armed Forces who have given their lives for their country in over two centuries of America’s history. Finished with a canvas heading, grommets, and four rows of reinforced stitching on the fly end and constructed of 200 denier nylon, these flags are built for outdoor use.
- The Red Field represents the blood spilled by brave men and women in America’s military throughout history.
- The White Field below the gold star recognizes the purity of sacrifice; there is no greater pride an American can pay than to give his or her life in service to our country.
- The Blue Star represents active service in all wars from the American Revolution to present day.
- The Gold Star signifies the ultimate sacrifice of those who will not return home. Gold reflects the value of the life that was given.
- The Folded Flag signifies the final tribute to an individual life presented to the family for their significant loss.
- The Flame is an eternal reminder of the spirit that has departed this life yet burns on in memory for all who knew and loved the fallen hero.