Our International Code of Symbols Nautical Flags are sewn throughout with double-stitched seams and finished with a canvas heading, brass grommets, and four rows of reinforced stitching on the fly end. Constructed of 200 denier nylon for outdoor use, these flags withstand the most extreme weather conditions. Made in U.S.A.
- 26 Alphabet Flags measure 1' x 1-1/4'
- 11 Pennants measure 2/3' x 2'
- 3 Substitutes measure 2/3' x 1-1/3'
- 26 Alphabet Flags measure 1-1/2' x 2'
- 11 Pennants measure 1-1/3' x 3'
- 3 Substitutes measure 1' x 2'
Size 0-2 are the smallest sizes available; you may also select Size 3-7 (Medium) or Size 10-14 (Large). Please contact Fly Me Flag for pricing on nautical flags finished with ash toggles or finished with brass snaps and rings. Contact us for volume discounts available when purchasing an entire set.