Fly Me Flag’s U.S. PolyExtra flags are meticulously crafted with embroidered stars and brilliant colors for a beautiful outdoor presentation. Our two-ply polyester fabric is specially loomed and dyed to withstand the most demanding weather conditions, counteract the effects of UV light, and still remain crisp and bright. These flags set a high standard for durability and elegance, securing their place as one of Fly Me Flag’s most popular products.
- Constructed using a full ¼” turn on all seams, a chain stitch on all horizontal seams, and a lock stitch on all edge hems.
- Flags up to 6’ x 10’ feature fly hems finished with four rows of lock stitching and a 102 stitch X-Box reinforcement at the corners to ensure the longest-lasting flag on the market. Flags 8’ x 12’ and larger feature an X-Box at each horizontal seam.
- A heavy-duty nine ounce polyester sateen material creates the strongest headings in the industry; flags 15’ x 25’ and larger are finished with our heavy-duty webbing, which is three times the thickness of a seatbelt.
- Star fields are embroidered on flags up to 20’ x 38’; larger flags feature appliqued stars with zig-zagged stitching on the edges.
- Flags up to 6’ x 10’ feature heavy-duty brass grommets, and for flags 8’ x 12’ and larger, we provide heavy-duty chrome D-rings for maximum flying strength.
- Our United States flags are “Certified Made in the U.S.A.” by the Flag Manufacturers Association of America.
- Quantity Discounts available; call 920-435-3524 if ordering three or more.